New Customer Offer
£10 Welcome Offer
UK & ROI customers only. 18+. Place your first bet on sports pools and if it loses we’ll refund your stake in cash. Max refund is £10. Qualifying bet is the first sports pool bet added to the betslip. Ten to Follow bets do not qualify. Totewin will be the qualifying bet when a Totewin and a Toteplace bet are struck at the same time. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleaware.org
Claiming your £10 welcome offer
Terms and Conditions
£10 Welcome Offer Terms
- This promotion is only available to individuals aged 18 years and over who are resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland and may only be redeemed once per individual customer.
- This promotion is available to all customers making their first bet on sports pools on the Tote.co.uk or Tote.ie websites or official Tote app (excluding bets placed on events located in the ‘Ten to Follow’, Virtuals or Games section of the website or official Tote app) (such bet is defined as “Qualifying Bet” in these terms).
- Only Qualifying Bets placed on or after 22nd January 2020 are eligible for this promotion.
- If your Qualifying Bet is settled as a losing bet we will match the value of your Qualifying Bet in cash up to a maximum value of £10. The maximum refund is £10, so if your Qualifying Bet is £50 you’ll be credited £10 back in cash once it settles as a loser.
- Only the value of Your Qualifying Bet will count towards this offer. The value of any subsequent bets will not contribute towards the value of your refund.
- Qualifying Tote racing bets available are: Toteexacta, Totetrifecta, Toteswinger, Totejackpot, Toteplacepot, Totequadpot, Totescoop6, Totesurvivor, Totewin and Toteplace.
- Qualifying Tote football bets available are: Match Predictor, 1X2, Correct Score, Both Teams To Score, Asian Handicap and all Pick ‘X’ variants of these bets.
- In circumstances where more than one bet is placed on the same bet slip, the Qualifying Bet is the first bet added to that betslip.
- Totewin and Toteplace are classed as 2 separate bets. In the case of a £5 Totewin bet and £5 Toteplace bet being struck together in the customer’s first betting transaction, only the £5 Totewin bet will qualify towards the promotion.
- This promotion excludes Ten to Follow bets. Therefore, if your first bet is on Ten to Follow it will not be a Qualifying Bet and your subsequent first bet on any other Tote pools product will be the Qualifying Bet for this promotion.
- This promotion excludes Tote virtual bets. Therefore, if your first bet is on any Tote virtual product, your subsequent bet on any other Tote racing or football pools product, excluding Ten to Follow, will be the qualifying bet for this promotion.
- We will aim to credit your Account (which, for the avoidance of doubt, is defined in the Tote Terms and conditions) immediately after your first Tote bet is settled, although it may take up to 24 hours for the cash to appear in Your Account.
- Customers depositing via e-wallets will not qualify for this promotion.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with another Tote promotion or cashback offer.
- Customers that register and qualify for this promotion (by meeting the criteria above) will not qualify for any other Tote new customer promotion.
- These terms and conditions are additional to and operate in conjunction with the Tote Terms and Conditions. Defined terms in the Tote Terms and Conditions shall apply in these terms and conditions, unless otherwise defined.
- We reserve the right to withhlid any bonus payment if we believe that the promotion has been abused and/or where the terms of the offer are not fulfilled, or any irregular betting patterns are found.
- You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age. Underage gambling is a criminal offence and is not tlierated by us. We reserve the right to request age verification documentation from any customer at any time and to render void any bets with persons under the age of 18.
- TDCO Limited reserves the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions.
- Issued by TDCO Limited whose registered office is at 6th floor, 6 Kean Street, London, WC2B 4AS, trading as “Tote”.
Tote Guarantee Terms
- The Tote Guarantee applies to Tote Win bets and the win part of any Tote Each Way bet.
Example: Horse no.3 wins at 11/2 (6.50 in Tote decimal odds). Tote win dividend = 5.80. Customer A has £10 win on no.3 and is paid £65.00 (£10 at 6.50), a payout of £7 more than they would have received if they were just paid out at the Tote odds.
Where the SP return to a unit stake is to more than two decimal places, we will round up to the nearest penny. i.e. SP = 10/3, the Tote guaranteed dividend will be 4.34.
- If the SP is subject to a Rule 4 deduction (see Tattersalls Rule 4C) the Tote Guaranteed dividend will reflect that Rule 4 deduction. For example, a horse wins at 5/1 with a 20p Rule 4 to all bets. This is adjusted to 4/1 (or 5.00 in Tote odds). The standard Tote dividend would have been 4.70 after all non-runners removed. The Tote Guarantee will boost the dividend to 5.00.
- In the event of a dead heat for first place, the Tote Guarantee will apply to both/all winning selections. For each dead heat runner, we will pay the greater of the Tote win dividend and the applicable SP return following the calculation pertaining to the dead heat.
- The Tote Guarantee will apply to races taking place at specified British and Irish race meetings, which will be announced on tote.co.uk from time to time and through social media.
- Unless otherwise advertised, the maximum stake per selection per person (or syndicate of people) for the Tote Guarantee is £500. Any bet exceeding this limit will be settled in full at the Tote dividend, not the inflated value.
- We reserve the right to pay customers at the standard Tote Win dividend (regardless whether the SP is higher) if there is suspicion of:
- price rigging of the SP;
- price rigging of the tote win pool; and/or
- multiple customers betting in concert (creating the effect of a single syndicate) in an attempt to avoid the maximum stake restriction.
- These terms and conditions are additional to and operate in conjunction with the Tote Terms and conditions. Defined terms in the Tote Terms and Conditions shall apply in these terms and conditions, unless otherwise defined.
- You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age. Underage gambling is a criminal offence and is not tolerated by us. We reserve the right to request age verification documentation from any customer at any time and to render void any bets with persons under the age of 18.
- UK Tote Group Limited reserves the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is issued by UK Tote Group Limited, 6th floor, 6 Kean Street, London, WC2B 4AS, trading as “Tote”.
Tote is the trading name of TDCO Limited, which is licenced and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission under licence number 000-054779-R-331321-001 for customers in Great Britain.
TDCO Limited also holds a remote bookmakers licence number 1016589 issued by the National Excise Licence Office for pool betting customers in Ireland.
TDCO Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 11300287 whose registered office is at 6th floor, 6 Kean Street, London, WC2B 4AS
Copyright 2020 TDCO Limited. All Rights Reserved. Account holders must be 18 or over.